Lee provides help and rehabilitation to any individual with physical disabilities, independently.
Lee’s services includes:
- Specialised meal plans
- Medical rehabilitation by demonstrating exercises to patients.
- Mentorship to increase self-esteem, confidence and ability for individuals with disabilities
- Lee provide information regarding safe places to visit and seek support such as medical referrals, mobility aid production and information on their rights and entitlements.
- Lee assist and train the parents/partners/spouses in the continuation of care and exercises and he advise them how to improve their situation and involves them in the process of rehabilitation.
- He recommends the right appliances
- Ensuring re- integration into their families and communities and teaching skills to enable them to be more self-reliant
Request a quote or consultation